In the last Quaker Strong challenge in the spring (March Madness edition), I was competing with several friends and enjoyed seeing how they were doing with the challenge. However, this time, with 46 registered participants, I figured it might be fun to write a few lines of code and make some fun visualization out of the logged progress.
Code and details can be found here. To protect the participants’ identity, I have randomly mapped the alpha Steem monsters from a cardlist.csv to their names. Only participants with the google sheet URL are able to reproduce these figures.
I’ll let you interpret the visualizations yourself. Enjoy!